Benefits of Fleece Bedding
- Dust is something of the past: Keeping a dust free environment is pivotal to both guinea pig and rabbit's health. Excess dust leads to problems ranging from respiratory problems to allergy.
- Cleaning is as easy as 1..2..3: Cleaning and replacing bedding is a task that is often underestimated and strenuous. Fleece bedding simplifies this task to literally be done in 3 steps!
- Reduce Bacterial Infections: The premium materials used in GuineaDad Liners help reduce dust and the chance of bacterial infections.
- Quality You can Feel and Trust: GuineaDad liner has made its mark within the guinea pig market as one of the most trusted and reliable brand out there, but did you know rabbits can use fleece bedding too? GuineaDad is now available at Offbeat Club to help rabbits and piggies live their lives to the fullest.
GuineaDad Liners are intentionally created larger than cages. After the first couple washes, the Liner will shrink to fit the cage better.
- Midwest: Designed for a Midwest Guinea Habitat, which is ~24"x47"(61x120cm)
- 2x4: Designed for a 2x4 C&C, which is ~27"x56" ( 69x142cm)
- 2x3: Designed for a 2x3 C&C, which is ~27"x41" ( 69x104cm)
- Super Absorbent - Highly absorbent. The GuineaDad fleece bedding is the ultimate bedding, able to take in up to three times its weight in water. It absorbs moisture away from the top layer to keep the fleece and small animal’s feet dry. A dry top layer minimizes the chance of bumblefoot, which can be life-threatening for small animals.
- Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal, and Anti-microbial - Naturally anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-microbial and odor resistant. The bamboo fiber found in our fleece bedding has natural properties that reduce the chance of small animals acquiring any bacteria-related disease, ranging from respiratory to conjunctivitis. These properties also minimize odor build up.
Shipping: We are currently only shipping to all contiguous states of the United States through USPS, UPS, FedEx or DHL. All of our orders are processed within a business day and shipped on the same or following business day.
- If you would like to return an item, please contact us within 14 days of delivery. Items must be shipped back within 30 days of delivery
- Returns and exchanges are only accepted on unused/unwashed products
- Please be sure to use the separate shipping box to send back all the components of the items to prevent damage during shipping, just like how it was shipped to you
- Please contact us if any product is defective due to manufacturing issues (GuineaDad Liner shrinkage is not considered as a defect, and does not qualify for returns/exchanges)
- Return shipping labels will be provided for returns due to product and/or manufacturer errors. In all other cases, customers will be responsible for return shipping costs
Save Your Wallet
Using paper bedding is only cheap when looking at the upfront cost. When calculating for a yearly basis, you’re actually saving hundreds per year when compared to a popular paper bedding brand.
Save Your Time
It no longer takes an ample amount of time to shovel the load of paper or wood beddings into a trash bag, but simply spot clean daily and throw the liner in the washer every week!
Save the Environment
Fleece bedding, can be washed and reused so that not only are you saving yourself a significant amount of money, but you’re helping to save the environment!
Keep Track of Your Pet's Health
Guinea pigs and Rabbits are prone to hiding their symptoms so you may not notice anything unusual until it is too late. With fleece bedding, checking your guinea pig’s health through their poop and urine has never been easier. Calcium deposits are much easier to spot while their poop stature is easily examined.
Reduce the Chance of Bumblefoot or Sore Hocks
Bumblefoot occurs when guinea pigs are housed in abrasive floorings or wet and/or soled bedding. By using fleece as bedding, it helps eliminate the beddings from ever being wet providing a more hygienic place to be while providing a soft cushion for any animals feet.
3 Layers of Protection Made of Premium Materials
First Layer - Moisture Wicking Fleece
The first layer consists of the soft fleece that wicks the moisture away. This keeps your pets' feet dry and clean while helping to prevent your pet from conditions like bumblefoot
Second Layer - Bamboo Fiber Blend
The Second layer consists of the bamboo fiber that is super absorbent and has anti-bacterial and odor resistant properties to help keep your cage smelling fresh and clean.
Third Layer - Waterproof Backing
No more wet cage bottoms. The third layer is made up of a waterproof backing to ensure that no liquid leaks down to the bottom of the cage.