Benefits of Fleece Bedding
- Dust is something of the past: Keeping a dust free environment is pivotal to both guinea pig and rabbit's health. Excess dust leads to problems ranging from respiratory problems to allergy.
- Cleaning is as easy as 1..2..3: Cleaning and replacing bedding is a task that is often underestimated and strenuous. Fleece bedding simplifies this task to literally be done in 3 steps!
- Reduce Bacterial Infections: The premium materials used in GuineaDad Liners help reduce dust and the chance of bacterial infections.
- Quality You can Feel and Trust: GuineaDad liner has made its mark within the guinea pig market as one of the most trusted and reliable brand out there, but did you know rabbits can use fleece bedding too? GuineaDad is now available at Offbeat Club to help rabbits and piggies live their lives to the fullest.
GuineaDad Liner Sizes
GuineaDad Liners are intentionally created larger than cages. After the first couple washes, the Liner will shrink to fit the cage better.
- Midwest: Designed for a Midwest Guinea Habitat, which is ~24"x47"(61x120cm)
- 2x4: Designed for a 2x4 C&C, which is ~27"x56" ( 69x142cm)
- 2x3: Designed for a 2x3 C&C, which is ~27"x41" ( 69x104cm)
GuineaDad Liner Difference
- Super Absorbent - Highly absorbent. The GuineaDad fleece bedding is the ultimate bedding, able to take in up to three times its weight in water. It absorbs moisture away from the top layer to keep the fleece and small animal’s feet dry. A dry top layer minimizes the chance of bumblefoot, which can be life-threatening for small animals.
- Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal, and Anti-microbial - Naturally anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-microbial and odor resistant. The bamboo fiber found in our fleece bedding has natural properties that reduce the chance of small animals acquiring any bacteria-related disease, ranging from respiratory to conjunctivitis. These properties also minimize odor build up.